The Last Boundary
A downloadable game
The idea comes from my desire to play through episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Actual Star Trek games in my mind suffer from the same problem; it's not really Star Trek. It's nearly always action, and lasers, and fighting space-battles. But when I watch the show, that stuff doesn't really happen all that much. And quite often, the Enterprise out-guns their adversaries, and the goal is to not kill them.
I want a game where you play as the Captain, and you found a strange new phenomena and it turned out to be a relic from an ancient civilisation and it spawned a computer virus that infected the ship and you have to use diplomacy on a derelict AI satellite to convince it to disable the virus and return control of the ship back to you.
I'm also making the tool I made to create the events available on the off chance someone wanted to make their own.
At the moment I need to create a lot more events and story lines as well as the creation of a lot of artwork.
(I've removed the old demo-build as it wasn't indicative of the current state of the game anymore)
- Progress Update 31st August 2019Aug 31, 2019
- Progress Update 13th August 2019Aug 13, 2019
- Progress Update August 8th 2019Aug 06, 2019
- Initial FeedbackAug 02, 2019
- Playable Demo-BuildJul 03, 2019
- Progress Update 8-June-19Jun 08, 2019
- Bringing the game back to lifeJun 06, 2019
- Extreme Alpha Test BuildNov 04, 2018